Thank you for your interest in Ross as a potential employer. We hope you will take a moment to explore the job opportunities listed here. We encourage you to review our professional development opportunities. In addition to providing excellent support for our faculty, the Ross Institute has a number of opportunities for teaching professionals from all over the world.
All faculty have responsibilities in our Student Life programs. Preference is given to candidates who act as boarding parents, living in boarding houses with students. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
The Strings/Orchestra Arts Teacher creates and implements curriculum under the direction of the Head ofLower and Middle School and Domain Dean.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The Teacher designs and implements lessons and projects in a manner consistent with the Ross School mission and philosophy and provides students with age-appropriate activities and feedback.
- The Teacher composes learning evaluations and prepares for and participates in parent-teacher conferences, as needed.
- Applicants should be highly accomplished on a principal instrument and capable of playing violin, viola, cello, and bass.
- The ideal candidate has experience teaching elementary, middle school and high school students, including beginners through NYSSMA level 6 players.
- Piano and/or guitar skills are a plus.
Preference is given to candidates who act as boarding parents, living in boarding houses with students. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are currently no staff positions available at this time.