This year, Ross School is offering an additional $1,000,000 in merit scholarships for new, high-performing day and boarding students entering grades 7–12 and postgraduates for the 2018–2019 school year.
Deadline to apply is June 15.
MERIT SCHOLARSHIP CRITERIA
Scholarships will be awarded to applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Student is new to Ross School. (Current or previously enrolled Ross School students are not eligible.)
- Student is applying as a day or boarding student.
- Student has demonstrated strong academic performance, as evidenced by a GPA of 3.4 or above, exemplary transcripts, SSAT or equivalent standardized test scores in the 90th percentile, and/or other age-appropriate commendation.
- Student demonstrates passion in any discipline.
- Student shows creativity and/or problem-solving talent as evidenced by projects or other performance-based activities.
- Community service commitment is a plus.
- Interview, essay, and full application required.
All students applying for admission to Ross School as a day or boarding student in grades 7–12 who meet the above criteria will automatically be considered for a scholarship award. Finalists and their parents will be invited to Ross School for a campus tour and interview; parents must accompany their child.